#MusicalMondays: A Song That Reminds Me Of My Crush


A very very meaty and hearty Eid Mubarak to everyone who’s still celebrating! Haha. I had a good Eid, didn’t dress up much on this occasion but I did enjoy a lot. I went to the movies on the first day of Eid to watch Namaloom Afraad 2 and it was super fun to watch guys. It was the first Pakistani movie I saw on the big screen, and the money was totally worth it! Let me know in the comments if you want a review on that. :D



Also it’s Musical Monday again! And for today I will be sharing a song that has always been close to my heart, that made me so nostalgic when I heard it again after several years.

Song #4: A song that reminds me of my crush ...


Album: David Archuleta (2009)




It was mid 2010 when a school friend sent me this song on MSN Messenger (rest in peace). I got a crush, coincidentally, a few months before I heard this song. And oh man, this song really was my thing. I used to have it on my little iPod and jam to it non stop. And by jam, I mean think about the guy all the time and imagine scenarios that would never ever happen.



I think every kid who was in his or her early teens in those years, would definitely relate to me, especially if they were lucky enough to hear this song. Plus, the vocals, the guitars, the purity and absence of auto tune are all just so rare in songs nowadays.
I get really nostalgic about the good old days when this comes on. Hope you guys love it.

Don't miss any of my #MusicalMondays, click here to check out last week's post.

What songs remind you of an old crush? Let me know in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. humm...thats a nice song.....old crush was sort of patriotism and i still goosebumps whenever i hear milli naghmas ........how stupid..but its reality .....what a worthy crush it is ....country

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Mili naghmay are so classic and new ones just don't do justice, or aren't as good as the old ones. :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.