September Rant

03:16

Happy Friday everybody! *hides her face with her hands and sinks under the laptop screen*

I am really sorry for not being able to post in a while, I even missed a #MusicalMonday for which I have great regrets now. But I had a reason for it all, I promise.



Being the nerd I am, I am going to go ahead and say it again that final year, being a dental student- is not a piece of cake. I am always short on time, and I don’t even have weekends anymore. The cherry on top? My mid terms are right around the corner after about ten days from today and I have no idea what to do. So I’ve been trying to catch on my studies and also rest up enough so I have enough time to study.. I think you get my point now. I guess I’ll have to look up on my own how to study post since I am at a complete block.

I’m still trying to look at the bright side of everything right now, things haven’t been going so well in life and I have had a few nervous breakdowns and depressed days in the past week. Trying to grasp back at life and shrug it off, and at the same time doing the bare minimum of social interactions and work is a tiresome task. By the time I pick myself up I realize the piles of stuff that needs to get done, and it drowns me again. Altogether it makes me more exhausted and frustrated. So you can expect a heavy, emotional post soon in the coming week.
I will also be halting my #MusicalMondays for about two months, in respect while commemorating the holy month of Muharram. Currently brainstorming on more ideas that will probably keep me posted up to date on the blog, since this blog was never intended to be a personal rant site. So stay tuned!

In the meantime you can check out my previous #MusicalMonday post and comment whatever thoughts you have on how lazy a blogger I am. LOL.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.