Until You Came

11:22

I didn’t know what colours were until I looked into your eyes. What was red or blue or yellow- compared to this love in disguise? The brown and the mild sparkle within that black, looked ever so deep within those whites.


I hardly knew what music was until I heard you speak. Your words filled with love, were poetic and deep. And when you murmured my name, I knew that yours was mine to keep.


I never felt the sanction of a heartfelt caress. Among a crowd that was loud, you came to me with your best. You reached for my hand, with a grip so effortless. I felt home with that touch, and I felt I was blessed.


I had no clue about fragrances that make someone fly. Until you came close to me, time stopped passing by. You were inches from my face, that’s all I could recall. A breath was what it took to make me, almost fall.




I thought I was sinful, so I’ll never taste heaven. Till you held me close in your arms, and took me to cloud seven. You met your lips with mine, as the stars shone above. And I tasted paradise, it was right here in my arms.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.