Monday Blues

10:59
The past week and weekend have been crazy overall. The main struggle was trying to balance sleep, work and the complex routines I had mapped out for myself before getting back to the grind.


One of the many X-rays in my phone right now. This one belonged to a well off middle aged female who had three other teeth that needed root canal treatments. In this X-ray, 36 seems to be carious and also worn out by attrition, exposing one of the pulp horns in the tooth.

Diagnosis, extractions, fillings and root canals- my past week summed up! Also the camera roll in my phone has lesser aesthetic photos of me and pretty things and more photos of patients’ X-rays, courtesy of Digora.

If you have been following me for some time you may know that I developed a new hobby called bullet journaling. It basically resulted from my obsession with cute stationary, pretty journals, pen and marker collections. All I needed more was some Instagram posts on Bujo and voila- now I do all the weekly spreads and mood trackers and stuff. Just because it’s cute and it kinda keeps you more organized.



But because this week was an uphill battle for me, my disorganized week and my incompetency to keep up with my own plans are now just well documented for eternity in my journal. Because last week's spread is so ugly and scribbled and filled with migrated tasks. Migrated to the middle of nowhere.





I hope this week turns out to be much better!

I also have a lot of topics my mind has been going crazy about that I will be blogging about soon, so stay tuned for that!

Also I have decided to post a meme at the end of every diary post I add here. They may be related, unrelated, dark, adult- i dunno! Just for the sake of my love for memes and puns.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.