Cheap Thrills: Lippies That Last Through Everything

09:57

Ramadan Mubarak to everyone who’s fasting in this beautiful and auspicious month! Sorry for being a bit inconsistent with the posts lately, the routine gets very tight
when you’re fasting and when you have college on at the same time. Topping it all off with Karachi’s blistering heat, it really leaves you exhausted.

New series starting!
Anyways I’m back to post about makeup this time- which is very unusual because I’m no fancy makeup junkie or anything. Also I’ve started a new series now, called Cheap Thrills. It’ll be featuring budget friendly items that are completely worth it in terms of their quality and payoff. Also, who doesn’t love saving money just so you could splurge that money again on some other stuff you wanna buy, amirite? #ShoppingLogic


Back to the product I’m completely in love with nowadays! I’m pretty sure that many of you may already be familiar with the this one because it's that good- the Clazona Matte Lipglosses. Why am I writing a review on something that seems so mediocre? Because I can.



So I have been using these for the past 2 years and believe me I have no regrets in discovering them, they were so worth it. I'm not a huge makeup fan. The maximum caking I can do on a normal day is BB cream + mascara + lipstick. Other days the good old tinted Baby Lips so I don't look completely dead.

These are the shades I own. I plan on expanding my collection too.



I’d bought the hot pink and orange ones in an impulsive behaviour because bright colors catch my eyes, even though I may look completely horrendous in them- so it’s rare I wear them normally. The subtle pinker tones are the colors I like to mix on my lips and wear to college for a lighter look (if I have time, and when I’m in the mood)


 Price:  150 – 250 PKR (depending on where you get it from, I get mine mostly from the Hydri bazaar) They are so affordable and worth it.

 Color Payoff:  5/5. You get what you see here. They also have a huge range of colors available as well. Nudes, pinks, red, vampy shades and all.

 Durability:  7/5. Yes, seven. Eating McRoyales, dahi baray, chaat, spaghetti, you name it. This doesn’t budge and smudge. Lasts all day, all night too if you’re too lazy to clean it up. Tried and tested.



 Comfort:  3/5. Tends to get very, very dry. I suggest exfoliating your lips thoroughly before putting his on so your lips don't completely feel like a barren desert.



Clazona 504 ft. diastema.
No flash because not confident enough for that kind of exposure yet.




 Does It Come Off Easily?  NO. Since it’s a matte, you need a good amount of makeup remover and an exfoliating medium like a soft tooth brush or a soft towel to get it off. Spit and tissue papers don’t work here. (Trust me on this one.)



1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.