Why I've Been Dormant in Most of 2018

02:55




"Trying to figure out how to adult and overcome the mid twenties crisis."
- the simplest answer to that question.

It’s been quite a while since I have had an amount of regularity with my blog recently. I had sensed the carelessness long back when I was dealing with some personal regressions, and it truned into a bare minimum at one point. I have been very crappy recently- with my routine. My blog. My appetite. And my sleep. Basically I’m all over the place since the past few months, and getting back on track is very very hard, especially for a pro procrastinator like me.


But but buuuuuut I’m catching up to getting back to normal and good now. I have so many updates and new things going on with me nowadays, one of the major happenings going on with my life is career related. I joined an organization called The Dentalist earlier this year, and I got hired for managing the blog- and yes before you guys shake your heads I am posting there regularly because that’s my job now. Unbalanced priorities, I know. If you find me unusually dormant on this blog, go to www.thedentalist.org/dentalog to find new posts by me every Wednesday!



More details about being on The Dentalist team will be in another post, another time. Big things are coming on that note. For now I’m just jotting down why I have been completely lost and out of track most of this year.

Practical representation of me being completely lost and out of track this year.

2018 has been crazy, crucial and candid for me. I gave my final professional exams, I got my first job, I dealt with and got over some personal setbacks, I learnt to be happy more often with myself, I went on my first trip anywhere on my own (with the younger siblings but that still counts ok). So yes it has been a crazy busy year. But it’s time to cut the slack and make a routine again! Expect more and thank you for the patience and support.

Vacations 2018, admiring the view of the mighty Nanga Parbat while laying on the damp grass, in Fairy Meadows, GB, Pakistan.

Also how do you guys like the new name of the blog? I wanted a change but not a very drastic one- since I’ve already been doing and accomplishing quite spontaneous stuff on my own recently.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.