The Mandatory Introductory Post

16:42
Assalam o Alaikum and hey readers!
First blog post and I'm more nervous and dumbfounded than excited, but here we go.

My name is Shadab and I'd like to go by as shadabii.
I'm 21 and ambitious. I've got a lame sense of humor that only very close friends bare with, and I'm ambiverted. I'm selective with my interactions to living things. I like art and expressing my thoughts, I am very flawed but I like to keep things easy, real and honest. I'm on my way to becoming a dentist. And here comes the real reason I decided to blog.↓

Anyone who opts or gets shoved (just Desi family things) into med school knows the struggle. At first it's us and our gleaming eyes, that pure ambition to become a doctor, because you love studying the human body and it seems so interesting. And to get that privilege of curing people, saving lives, it's all just so exciting, amirite?

Fast forward to 3 years into med school. You're obviously very hardworking and very dedicated if you come this far because medicine- my friends- is no game. There's no gleam in your eyes anymore, just very dark circles and bags underneath them that even the most expensive concealers cannot hide. You probably lost track of what your friends are up to especially when they're in a totally different line of higher education than yours. Aunties and uncles glare at you in awe when they see you at any wedding function after a certain time period. You've lost the ability to grasp back at anything that's unrelated to medicine, and you forgot your hobbies. And there you go folks. That's why I have started this blog. To get back what is rightfully mine. My long lost hobbies.

Okay I may have exaggerated a bit there.. but meh.

I'll keep on writing about the madness that goes on in my mind. Mostly rants, cool information I find out about things, cool things in general actually. I don't know. This is a hobbyist blog so expect the unexpected.

Introductory post op selfie.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.