#MusicalMondays: A Song That Calms Me Down


Happy surprise rainy day Karachiites! What's even happier about it is that it all started with a hot and humid day, and the scorching sun was blinding in the eyes.
I am so glad it ended beautifully with dreary clouds and surprise rains. Karachi's weather continues to surprise us, such meherbaani much wow. :') His Mercy is always upon us.


So as promised, I am posting another song for my series #MusicalMondays. Enjoy!







Song #2: A song that calms me down ...

Movie: Tamanchey

A very close friend of mine used to add Snapchat stories of little snippets from this song, and I asked him what song it was. He sent me a Souncloud link then, and then I looked all over Youtube for it so I could download it, until I finally found it. And my life was complete.



This song gives me a feeling of serenity and peace. The poetic lyrics always reach the depths of my mind and soul. It is so beautiful, so romantic, and just heavenly. It’s actually a cover from an original track of a movie and it is so gracefully sung, otherwise not many covers ever do justice to originals. I listened to this one on repeat for several weeks and it still gives me mushy squishy melting feels.

I’m so glad that new, talented and young singers are blessing songs like these with their alluring voices, doing the lyrics justice. Give this one a listen guys, you are going to fall in love with it just as I did.
Also what song calms you down and gives you the fuzzy warm mushy feelings? Like, I mean, makes you relaxed? Let me know so I can add to my playlist too.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.